• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HTC Ringtones?

Yeah, sorry you had to downgrade. :D

J/K, here you go.

RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting

I really appreciate that. Do you know how one might add the tones from the SMS notices? The one I miss most is not part of that group. It's a pretty high pitched short tone set (high/low). I still have my Incredible. Can it be found easily by just mounting the 2 volumes? Are SMS tones kept in a different spot than regular ring tones? In particular for Google Voice SMS.

Upvote 0
I really appreciate that. Do you know how one might add the tones from the SMS notices? The one I miss most is not part of that group. It's a pretty high pitched short tone set (high/low). I still have my Incredible. Can it be found easily by just mounting the 2 volumes? Are SMS tones kept in a different spot than regular ring tones? In particular for Google Voice SMS.

On the internal memory:

system/media/audio/notifications

There's also folders there for alarms and ringtones. I uploaded the ringtones above thinking you wanted them. You should be good to go using that path however since you still have the phone.

Upvote 0
On the internal memory:

system/media/audio/notifications

There's also folders there for alarms and ringtones. I uploaded the ringtones above thinking you wanted them. You should be good to go using that path however since you still have the phone.

OK, I feel like a tool, but I reset my Inc getting ready to sell. You can't get disk mode without activation so I can't get to the tones. Could I impose upon you for the other tones? That would be really great. OR simply a list of the SMS notification tone names so I can search zedge.net for them would also probably work. I wish you could search by phone there.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones