• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help HTC Sensation and HP ePrint

rb80923

Dec 15, 2011
Does anyone use their phone with Hewlitt Packard's ePrint service? I have a HP (Hewlitt Packard) all-in-one 6510 Photosmart printer, but cannot use the ePrint service with the phone.

HP's customer service rep wrote me back telling me that I didn't have to download any special apps or files to the phone. And I have tried Google's Cloud Print, but that didn't work either. I am positive after trying 3 times, I configured it correctly.

Is there a way to print from the Sensation? I went to Gallery and chose a picture, pressed the button that brought up Print and was told to configure the printer. I noticed it brought up the Photosmart 7510 but not the 6510. Maybe HTC should be aware of this and update it in future software and firmware.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones