1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Htc Sensation and the Galaxy S 2 SOUND

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by joplin, May 28, 2011.

1. joplin

joplin Newbie
    None

Aug 9, 2010
    Htc Sensation and the Galaxy S 2 SOUND

Hi
    I would appreciate your opinions between the Htc Sensation and the Galaxy S 2
    Sound and clarity are very important to such as/speakerphone/talking on the phone/media player sound/game sound. On a scale of 1-10(MAX) I would like to have sufficent/loud sound at 6 and not have to play it a full volume.
    To give you and example I listened to the Htc Legend which has good sound but not very loud.(But better sound than the Samsung Galaxy S(I was surprised) I listened to the Atrix and was impressed with the volume/clarity of music.
    I'm leaning towards the Htc Sensation but have no idea about the sound.
    I don not intend to use a small amp with unit. I will purchase good headphone
    Thanks for your help I look forward to your feedback.
    Greg:thinking:

Advertisement

2. t sport 1978

t sport 1978 Well-Known Member
    None

Jun 21, 2010
    London, UK
    The best sound quality I have ever heard on a phone is on a nokia n8 (through ear phones).

Out of your choices of phones only, personally I think the sensation wins on sound. Rather disappointed with sgs2 in that respect.

3. Boabert

Boabert Lurker
    None

May 29, 2011
    I was just in CPW and the vodafone shop to have a look at the Sensation and SGS2. I think the HTC seems to be a better feeling phone, SGS2 feels kinda cheap in comparison.

I was told in the Vodafone shop that neither phone supports the remote control on the headset cable similair to the Iphone. Can anyone tell me if thats true? Seemed a little strange to me.

Thanks

4. jherloev

jherloev Lurker
    None

Jul 30, 2011
    Denmark
    My Sensation came with a headset in the box that have the controls on the cable.
    The sound on the speaker is so-so, but with the headset it's fine.