• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HTC Sensation not turning ON!!!

Actually my phone is locked.its asking for "SIM unlock code".
i tried to unlock in that process i have installed revolution boot and and android HD ROM.....even though its not unlocked.so i thought to reset to factory settings then i tried few adb commands in this process it asked for a restart i did that after that it didn't started.

Upvote 0
Actually my phone is locked.its asking for "SIM unlock code".
i tried to unlock in that process i have installed revolution boot and and android HD ROM.....even though its not unlocked.so i thought to reset to factory settings then i tried few adb commands in this process it asked for a restart i did that after that it didn't started.

Have you tried pulling the battery out and resetting the phone that way? If no luck, can you boot into recovery using power and vol. down? If so, restore the back up you took before flashing revolution HD

Upvote 0
Tried to uninstall 4ext recovery tool.I tried to recover using this software "RUU_Pyramid_TMOUS_1.29.531.2_Radio_10.42.9007.00P_10.11.9007.15_M_release_193714_signed"
its giving me saying "115 unknown error"
the i goggled for this and got one adb command to re-install the ROM.

just tried that,thatsol its gone give me some time to get that command i don't remember that.

got it please check the below link just followed these steps
"http://theunlockr.com/2011/10/03/how-to-unroot-the-htc-sensation-4g/"
after this its not starting at all.

No charging and not connecting to computer.

Upvote 0
Tried to uninstall 4ext recovery tool.I tried to recover using this software "RUU_Pyramid_TMOUS_1.29.531.2_Radio_10.42.9007.00P_10.11.9007.15_M_release_193714_signed"
its giving me saying "115 unknown error"
the i goggled for this and got one adb command to re-install the ROM.

just tried that,thatsol its gone give me some time to get that command i don't remember that.

got it please check the below link just followed these steps
"http://theunlockr.com/2011/10/03/how-to-unroot-the-htc-sensation-4g/"
after this its not starting at all.

Is your handset actually a Sensation 4G? If it's not then you shouldn't have used this guide and i'm out of my depth here as i know very little about the 4G and what this process will have done to your phone if it's not a 4G

Upvote 0
If your phone is a 4G then you might be lucky! My knowledge of the 4G is very limited and i don't want to give you advice that might make things worse. Best advice i can give is to post up on XDA forums under the sensation 4G section, give them as much detail as you can about your phone and what you were doing etc

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones