• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Htc sensation || samsung galxay s 2

HTC SENSATION || SAMSUNG GALXAY S 2

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
TouchWiz is better than Sense. I hate that giant clock taking up 1/3 of the home screen. HTC should get rid of it.

The Super AMOLED screen is simply gorgeous. Nobody can match the beauty.
I am not either way biased towards HTC/Samsung/LG. I somehow think that the Sensation is a tad too heavy and its weak battery will have issues powering the qHD screen.

In my country, HTC/SE are also a bit overpriced and service is a bit of a problem. So unless I see them providing me with more VFM, I would prefer Samsung/LG over HTC/SE.

Upvote 0
well HTC sense is not limited to UI .... htc phones comes withe gr8 features which i think any other phone lacks....
eg: maps with compass,flip to silent(which is now in sg2...but before even wildfire has this feature)..,htc sense.com integration,maps with minimized call option...htc ...innovative..

not like samsung which shows android features in their advert...plus the new sense ..with active lock screen second to none...

Upvote 0
well HTC sense is not limited to UI .... htc phones comes withe gr8 features which i think any other phone lacks....
eg: maps with compass,flip to silent(which is now in sg2...but before even wildfire has this feature)..,htc sense.com integration,maps with minimized call option...htc ...innovative..

not like samsung which shows android features in their advert...plus the new sense ..with active lock screen second to none...
All have their pros/cons. Main disadvantages of sensation are weight and battery.

All sense features of no use, if battery dies out in half day of use and carrying it around in my shirt pocket is awkward.

Upvote 0
All have their pros/cons. Main disadvantages of sensation are weight and battery.

All sense features of no use, if battery dies out in half day of use and carrying it around in my shirt pocket is awkward.

well the weight is due to the fact it is not build of cheap plastic i.e in sg2(at least it feels)...u get aluminum solid build....and man well the battery is bit low...but do you think that they make a device & release that will last half day ....nd u keep ur phone in pocket shirt..a 4.3'' big..:eek:
'
most of the sense features are useful....its the fact that u hv'nt used them

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones