1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support HTC Sensation & Windows Mail HELP !!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by jedijovi, Sep 28, 2011.

1. jedijovi

jedijovi Lurker
    None

Sep 28, 2011
    Hi,

I am hoping someone else on here uses the same setup as me for collecting their e-mails.

I use Windows Mail on my laptop to download emails and my HTC Sensation also to send and recieve emails when I'm out.

If I download emails to Windows Mail first, before I turn my phone on, they then dont come through to my phone which is fine, I expect that, but if I connect to my email account with my phone during the day at work when I get home the emails are then not available to download by Windows Mail for me to keep permanent copies.

In both cases the emails do remain on the server as I can see if I login to the Virgin Media website. How do I set up so that when I download emails on my phone I can still download the same later to Windows Mail ?

I use an old Ntlworld e-mail account, through Virgin Media now who use a gmail server I think. But maybe I have a wrong setting I dont know. I had a Blackberry up until two weeks which worked fine, a copy of any e-mail to the phone and a copy available for download to my laptop.

Oh I really hope someone out there can help, I have less hair by the hour !

Mark

Advertisement