1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

HTC Sensation XE (Black vs White)

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Khuz360, Apr 12, 2012.

1. Khuz360

Khuz360 Lurker

Hi

Can someone please explain the difference between the HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio (black) and the HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio (White). From what I can gather there is none however there seems to be a price difference between the two, the black being the more expensive.

Thanks in advance

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. dredg0r

dredg0r Newbie

very strange.... from what I was aware the white version was only available on-mass in Taiwan, this I extrapolated from the fact some online stores where selling white battery covers (the back of the phone as the front is not changeable) from Taiwan, couldn't see stockists using anywhere else. People where saying the plastic wasn't as nice as the black version.
    So if anything I would've thought the white would've been more expensive as the stocks would have to be exported from Taiwan. Sorry I can't help you

edit: just a small thought, does the black one have a bigger SD Card? or maybe the white one doesn't have one from that site

3. amdphenomII

amdphenomII Lurker

My white Sensation XE is a UK model from Phones4U and came with a 16Gb SD card.:D

HTC Sensation 4G Forum

The HTC Sensation 4G release date was 8th June. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S3 processor, and 1520mAh battery.

8th June
Release Date
Reviews