1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

htc sensation xe crashes; improvements by ROMs?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by DaemonB, Sep 3, 2014.

1. DaemonB

DaemonB Lurker

hi everybody,

i am new to this forum but i hope you can help me. i have the general problem that my htc crashes from time to time. so it turns off suddenly, even if it's only in my pocket and thus not really used. sometimes i can not even restart it. it crashes then again, directly after showing the htc image or after i've typed my pin.
    so i am really disappointed about this. my cellphone is now 2 years old. i had kind of the same issue earlier this year. at that time it did no longer react at the end. so i had to send it in and they replaced the motherboard. now it's no longer under warranty so i am afraid it will die soon, though i have the feeling the error is not exactly the same.
    my question is if this could also be a software issue and if yes, if you'd suggest to switch to a custom ROM. i also thaught about it because it's kind of really slow, not that i have thausands of apps or any fancy stuff on it. it just takes sometimes more than 20sec just to show my text messages or load whatsapp...

thx!

daemon

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

HTC Sensation 4G Forum

The HTC Sensation 4G release date was 8th June. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S3 processor, and 1520mAh battery.

8th June
Release Date
Reviews