• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help HTC Sensation XE no calls

Welcome to Android Forums mawla. I have very little experience with HTC phones and none of it is particularly useful. I've asked some others to come have a look and see if we can't help get you sorted. I just wanted to drop you a note and let you know you didn't go unnoticed.:)

edit: That was fast, the help came before I could say hi.:p

Reactions: scotty85
Upvote 0
prolly first thing i would check is open the dialer and dial *#*#4636#*#* and see what the phone is set on.select phone info from the menu. it prolly should be set on gsm only,wcdma only, or gsm/wcdma auto,or wcdma prefered,depending on your carrier.

if that doesnt have any affect,then you might try a factory reset.

if that has no affect,i would try and contact your carrier and see if they have any recomendations,it may be that you are in need of a new sim card.

this is all assuming a stock phone,and you being in an area with good coverage.

if the phone is rooted,the issue may be from other factors,but well cross that bridgr if we come to it :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones