• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HTC Sense 2.0 Custom Skins

Upvote 0
How many did you try? You may have gotten a bad download. Try downloading again from your computer and move it to your SD card. Install it again with Astro File Manager.

I didn't try downloading again from the computer, but I will. Once downloaded to my computer, I tried copying them to my sd card several times after which I tried to install. Maybe re-downloading will help. Thanks!

Upvote 0
Mod, can we get this thread pinned?

No. :(

It's not that I don't want to make it a sticky...it's just that we have to be selective with the number of stuck threads here. If you notice, there are no support, accessories, and tips & tricks sub-forums for this phone.

This keeps all discussions in one place (aside from the root threads), but things fall off the first page faster. The more stickies there are, the less room there is for other (potentially more important) threads on the first page. Here, the first page is important in the same way that being on the first page of a Google search is important (the second page and beyond becomes the land of the lost :eek:)

Don't like it? Feedback is always appreciated :D. It's a game of pros and cons when structuring forums and we're trying something here that is a little different from many of the other forums. What makes one person happy usually irritates another person...

As soon as people are done figuring out how to improve their battery life...or done complaining about the phone, there will be more room for threads like this. Until then, those stickies help to keep those conversations in one or two threads vs. being all over the place.

Upvote 0
Also, probably a silly question on my part, but these will auto-adjust to the correct language, right? I notice in some of the screen shots, the languages are different. I downloaded a bunch of these for when I get my phone next week, and I don't want to install them, and then have my phone change over to a different language.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones