• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root HTC Sense 5.1.1

Relyt2012

Android Enthusiast
Aug 19, 2014
United States
Welcome to a little project ive been working on.
H-T-C Sense UI
This rom is based from omni 5.1.1, it will include all htc one m8, m9 or sense 7 related apps and fonts.
This rom works with all T599, T599N, T599V, T599X, however it doesnt work with the latest revision of T599N.
HTC-BlinkFeedPort.jpg

This rom includes htc sense's blinkfeed launcher with facebook and google plus plugins. It will most likely include all of the plugins when finished.

• Blinkfeed
  • HTC Music
  • All htc widgets that come with m9 (including the flip clock)
  • HTC Clock
  • HTC Mailing
  • HTC Browser (This will not be included unless someone can help me find a proper port.)
  • HTC sound recorder
  • All of the blinkfeed plugins (Facebook, twitter, instagram, etc)

This rom will completely change the feel of this phone. It also includes build prop tweaks and it is very smooth.
@Meticulus
The htc crew
The people who ported the launcher.
This rom is completely beta, and it will be smooth when completely done. Hopefully by the end of the week it will be complete.
TUGbvFT.png

Last edited:
I've been running this rom for about three days now. It's by far the most stable LP rom to date for this phone. GPS works fine, data is fine, and the rom is smooth and stable. No FC's or random reboots yet. The only thing I've noticed is that wifi sometimes gets stuck in "Turning Wi-Fi on". Rebooting fixes this. Should also mention I'm using the "newer" T599NUVAOH1 baseband, and the rom is rock solid.

Still have yet to get TitaniumBackup working in conjunction with Link2SD.

Reactions: Relyt2012
Upvote 0
I've been running this rom for about three days now. It's by far the most stable LP rom to date for this phone. GPS works fine, data is fine, and the rom is smooth and stable. No FC's or random reboots yet. The only thing I've noticed is that wifi sometimes gets stuck in "Turning Wi-Fi on". Rebooting fixes this. Should also mention I'm using the "newer" T599NUVAOH1 baseband, and the rom is rock solid.

Still have yet to get TitaniumBackup working in conjunction with Link2SD.

How did your one works on this newer baseband????? My one is saying error...:/

Upvote 0
  1. Open the rom zip file
  2. Locate the "blobinstaller.sh" file
  3. Extract it to desktop
  4. Edit the file with notepad or notepad++ preferably
  5. Locate the following section (It's towards the top)
  6. Code:
    then
    [/LIST]
                ui_print "BASEBAND = $VALUE"
                if [[ "$VALUE" == "T599NUVAMD4" ]]
                then
                    CODENAME="codinamtr"
                    VERSION="SGH-T599N"
                elif [[ "$VALUE" == "T599UVAMB5" ]]
                then
                    CODENAME="codinatmo"
                    VERSION="SGH-T599"
                elif [[ "$VALUE" == "T599VVLAME3" ]]
                then
                    CODENAME="codinavid"
                    VERSION="SGH-T599V"

else

Change the line "T599NUVAMD4 to T599NUVAOH1
    Save the file and make sure to keep the extension. Drag and drop this file back onto the original rom zip.
    Flash as normal.

Disclaimer: This did work for me as far as I can tell. However, the OP does specifically state that it is not intended for the newer baseband.

Upvote 0
  1. Open the rom zip file
  2. Locate the "blobinstaller.sh" file
  3. Extract it to desktop
  4. Edit the file with notepad or notepad++ preferably
  5. Locate the following section (It's towards the top)
  6. Code:
    then
    [/LIST]
                ui_print "BASEBAND = $VALUE"
                if [[ "$VALUE" == "T599NUVAMD4" ]]
                then
                    CODENAME="codinamtr"
                    VERSION="SGH-T599N"
                elif [[ "$VALUE" == "T599UVAMB5" ]]
                then
                    CODENAME="codinatmo"
                    VERSION="SGH-T599"
                elif [[ "$VALUE" == "T599VVLAME3" ]]
                then
                    CODENAME="codinavid"
                    VERSION="SGH-T599V"

else

Change the line "T599NUVAMD4 to T599NUVAOH1
    Save the file and make sure to keep the extension. Drag and drop this file back onto the original rom zip.
    Flash as normal.

Disclaimer: This did work for me as far as I can tell. However, the OP does specifically state that it is not intended for the newer baseband.

Can you please sent me that file after editing?? I need to get a taste of this rom badly and the 2nd thing I wish the app transfer to SD card could be fixed..coz I don't like to use any apps to move my apps in SD card...I want it like by default from system

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones