1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support HTC Sense error on phone and response from HTC

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Inspire4, Jun 3, 2011.

1. Inspire4

Inspire4 Well-Known Member
    None

May 7, 2011
    Ok well for the last couple of days I've been getting a error message that reads something along the lines of "process .com.HTC.cs has closed unexpectedly" and I'm only given a option to force close. Well I have seen many problems with HTC.launcher and none of those solution worked so far so I wrote HTC support inquiring what HTC.cs does or what the problem may be and this was their response,"We are sorry to hear that you are getting a force close error regarding HTCSense.

We have had a service outage for HTCSense.com. We are now performing site maintenance to make the service available again. We apologize for any inconvenience and please be assured we are working as quickly as possible to fix this.

Thank you for your patience"

So hopefully it was just a problem on their end maybe a server issue idk. I have set Sense to sync less often and have disabled SMS Popup and I have not gotten the error message since then (fingers crossed). So if anyone else has or does get this error message hopefully this thread will provide some info.

Advertisement