1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Support HTC Sense Facebook app trouble

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Roadhog, May 21, 2010.

1. Roadhog

Roadhog Member

May 5, 2010
    Every time I try to go to something on the sense facebook app I get this error message.

"An error had occurred while fetching data. [102/Session key invalid or no longer valid]"

I deleted the sync account and added it back 3 times, and I still get the same thing. :thinking:

EDIT: Fixed. I guess the accounts and sync does not update the password on the htc facebook app too.

Advertisement

2. calistan

calistan New Member

May 5, 2010
    So were you able to reset the Facebook for HTC password? I changed my password while I was on my PC, and now I get the same error because the app doesn't know the new password. Is there a way to update my password info without deleting the account and adding it back?

3. AndreasLingos

AndreasLingos Member

Feb 19, 2011
    Madison, CT
    I need some help!!! anyone out there want to help out a noob ?? I recently rooted my phone and I noticed that I had two facebook apps so I deleted one of them thinking that it was a waste of space. Well I realized that the app I deleted was the htc sense facebook apk. I have tried to download it back through certain links and my evo will not allow the installation. I have been trying to figured this out for weeks.... Can anyone help out a noob?? I would greatly appreciate it, Im freaking out Thank You!!!