1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

HTC Sense Facebook Problem

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by creglenn, Apr 7, 2010.

1. creglenn

creglenn Well-Known Member

Has anyone ran into an error when trying to sign into HTC Sense Facebook. I keep getting an error stating "This service is currently unavailable. Do you want to try again?" I have been getting this every since flashing flipz ROM. I came from Damageless where it worked fine and I even tried going back to damageless and it seems to not work there either. I have wiped literally everything everytime i flashed. The only thing that might be causing it is titanium backup or A2SD. I dont wanna remove both unless this is the problem. But I have searched and was unable to find my problem. Thanks in advance....

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

Advertisement

2. momoceio

momoceio Android Expert

Dec 14, 2009
    Sr. Systems Administrator
    St. Louis
    Works fine for me

3. bizarrogreg

bizarrogreg Member

Dec 30, 2009
    Technician (Sprint)
    You may have to do a full factory wipe on the device before you install the new ROM. I had to do one when I tried the damageless ROM. You will need your MSL for this, just call Sprint, tell them you need to do a hard reset and you need your MSL.

Do a Nand backup
    Reboot the device and type ##786# in the phone dialer.
    Select restore or reset and type in the MSL.
    Reboot device to bootloader by holding "home" while powering on
    Reflash the ROM.

I am not entirely sure if that will help the Facebook issue, but it worked for me with some other problems I had with mine. It may be worth a shot if you haven't tried it already.

Tags: