1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

HTC Sense Issues

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Decibles, Aug 8, 2010.

1. Decibles

Decibles Newbie

So, I just received a replacement DInc after I was having laggy screen issues. The new phone has none of the screen issues, but now I am having a whole new problem- HTC Sense crashes all.the.time. Scrolling through my favorites widget, looking through my aps list, everything. It happens on average 6-7 times a day. I'm getting really frustrated and am thinking about taking the replacement back and raising hell to switch to an X.

I absolutely love my DInc but... I need a phone that -works-. Anyone have any advice for me?

2. euph_22

euph_22 Android Expert

Sense Force Closes? Weird, that has never happened to me (nor have I even heard of it).

Are you using a task killer? If so, try uninstalling it.

You could try using a home replacement (launcherpro, ADW, etc), see if that's more stable for you.

3. Decibles

Decibles Newbie

Yeah, sense locks up for about three minutes and finally I get the force close or wait option- then the launcher resets itself. Whole process takes about five minutes where I can't use the phone at all.

And I use atk, but it doesn't run in the background... and it didn't do this with my previous DInc...

4. Member138406

Member138406 Guest

Maybe do a factory reset, maybe it came not loaded correctly, I am assuming it was a refurbished replacement??? I have NEVER had sense FC on me.

5. Decibles

Decibles Newbie

Just did a complete factory reset... started setting up my home screens and... lock up.

6. sail4fun201

sail4fun201 Guest

that happened to me with the fake chrome widget. probably an app - install apps one by one and find out which one it is. That only happens when i end all in systempanel.

HTC Droid Incredible Forum

The HTC Droid Incredible release date was April 2010. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1300mAh battery.

April 2010
Release Date
Reviews