1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

HTC sense not loading

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by prettyandroid, Feb 5, 2011.

1. prettyandroid

prettyandroid Lurker

I've been having problems with my Shift. I just got my EVO-S this Sunday and it was working fine. After about 2-3 days of working fine it started becoming sluggish. I thought it was too many apps too little memory but it does not seem to be the case. Sometimes when I press the home key it would not load. Or if I'm trying to unlock the phone, it would keep lagging and would not load. It would then give me a notification that HTC sense is unable to operate or load something like that, asking me to either force close or wait. If I force close, my phone would just be blank and is unuseable for about 30 minutes before it would go back to normal. It's very frustrating because I think I am not getting some texts when its not working right. Is someone else experiencing this problem with their phone? Should I just return it? I've downloaded some music and I don't want to lose them...:thinking:

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. RazoE

RazoE Well-Known Member

my friend had this issue with his Evo 4G (non shift), he was literally ready to throw the phone under his car and run it over, as it did it EVERY single time he pressed home..

but downloading and installing ADW launcher and using that as default worked perfectly for him, and includes new features...

3. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon
    VIP Member

HTC EVO Shift 4G Forum

The HTC EVO Shift 4G release date was January 2011. Features and Specs include a 3.6" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

January 2011
Release Date
Reviews