1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support HTC Sense not responding. Force close. Tell HTC?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by rjuyal, Jul 19, 2011.

1. rjuyal

rjuyal Lurker
    None

Jul 19, 2011
    Initially i had no issues with phone. But now every now and thence i see the message HTC sense is not responding, And i have the option to force close it or Tell HTC. I always click on Tell HTC. But why this is happening, it is annoying me. Today, i even got phone not responding resulting in i could not hear any voice when i called my friend. What's the matter with my phone?

Advertisement

2. notebook

notebook Android Enthusiast
    None

Jun 10, 2011
    Without knowing what you have on your phone in the way of apps, etc, it's impossible to say.

Are there any processes running in the background that look like they shouldn't be? Are there any apps that access your phone? These are the things I'd look at and get rid of, at least to see if they're responsible. I'd do a soft reset, too, especially after uninstalling a number of suspect apps.

3. ayon

ayon Lurker
    None

Jul 20, 2011
    Software Engineer
    Bangalore
    I am having problem with HTC Sense in my Desire S. After creating a/c with HTC in Internet from my computer, its showing a message : 'On your device, tap the Setup icon in the All apps screen and sign in when you see the HTC Sense screen'. Whereas there is no option of HTC Sense screen in Setup. So can't sync the phone with HTC sense. Please help.

4. notebook

notebook Android Enthusiast
    None

Jun 10, 2011
    @ayon

Your problem is very different to the one in this thread's title. You'll find many more people will see your request for help by starting a 'New Thread' of your own.

Tags: