1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

HTC sense SD card not being read...

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by champpp, Jul 18, 2013.

1. champpp

champpp Lurker

Hello Everyone,

Great site! I have a problem. Yesterday I downloaded a game on my phone, the game was pretty annoying it was popping up on my phone every time I exited it. Anyway, I uninstalled the game and all of the sudden my SD card can not be read in my phone. So, I did the basic thing I removed it then put it back in and it said - Preparing SD card then two seconds later removed SD card. Can someone please help me and explain why this is happening and what I should do?

Thanks a lot!

PS someone told me to Boot my phone into recovery mode and root it. I haven't done this yet bec I am not sure what it will do.

2. champpp

champpp Lurker

Thanks guys but I figured it out myself. I plugged the sd card into my computer and the sd card had a virus on it. So, I backed up all my files and formatted the card. The virus didn't allow me to format so I downloaded a program (SDFormatter) and formatted it through there. Once that was done I moved all the files back to the card and WALLAA it worked. Take care.

HTC Sensation 4G Forum

The HTC Sensation 4G release date was 8th June. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S3 processor, and 1520mAh battery.

8th June
Release Date
Reviews