• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

htc sense widgets on other launchers

swjeoung96

Lurker
Dec 29, 2011
I have a rooted htc evo 4g+ (korean evo 3D without the 3D) and I was wondering if its possible to somehow use my sense widgets on other launchers... I love Sense but I need more customization
..... If anybody could help... Thank u.... <3
Ah.. btw.. I don't want any replacement app suggestions... I want the sense widgets.... Picky.... I know.... Thx anyway! *^_^*

Its not possible because the Sense widgets aren't apps with separate apks (AFAIK), they're part of Sense itself.

You're closer than you think. Sense widgets are separate APKs, but those APKs depend on the Sense framework, which is disabled if Sense isn't the launcher being used.

But I agree, with BW and a few other widget mods, you can easily recreate everything that Sense has, but customize it further. But I'd throw in Widgetlocker on top of that list, because it has the Sense 3.0 lockscreen on it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones