• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Hey everyone this is my first post here, sorry kinda shy. Anyways today my sense keeps messing up and wont let me use my phone, is there anyway i can stop this from happening or tell me what im doing wrong

If the device is powered up (on), remove the battery cover and then take out the battery (noting which side/bottom the contacts are on so that you put the battery back in correctly in about two minutes).

This is called a battery pull, it helps with some "stuck" kind of problems on many types of phones; just be sure to do it with the phone on, not already powered down.

Power the Eris back up and see if that cured the problem.

If it did not, back up your contacts, calendar, etc and try a factory data reset, after reading in this thread to help you understand what that is all about:

http://androidforums.com/htc-droid-eris/80233-factory-data-reset-option.html

Good luck; let us know how things are going.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones