• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HTC Site is Down?

Lol at this point I don't care. My sister gave me her incredible bc I wanted to sell my X on eBay n she didn't like so I posted my X with the SD card n otterbox n love the incredible. It runs so much smother than the X and faster. Battery sucks though. Lol

The nook color is the only android device I have. (honeycomb) but the phone im using now is the very first env haha. I sold my env touch thinking it would release the 14th.

Upvote 0
Lol at this point I don't care. My sister gave me her incredible bc I wanted to sell my X on eBay n she didn't like so I posted my X with the SD card n otterbox n love the incredible. It runs so much smother than the X and faster. Battery sucks though. Lol

Nice makes me so excited to get this phone, Incredible was a great phone, only got the X because of the big screen, now we get the best of both worlds, only this time the Thunderbolt is an upgraded Incredible with a bigger screen, new processor, ffc, and oh yeah 4g.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones