1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support HTC stock weather widget not updating

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by ebc1973, Jul 17, 2010.

1. ebc1973

ebc1973 Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2010
    After the phone has been in hibernation mode for a while, when I bring it back up, my weather, and sometimes location is not updated. This just started happening a few days ago, and the only thing I can think of is that an app I installed in the last few days may be conflicting with it. I have read some posts from people with similar problems that can't get it to work at all. Mine will display the correct weather conditions and location if I hit the refresh button. I have had the phone almost a month, and up until a few days ago, it did everything automatically. I have not removed any components or applications. Anyone else have this issue?

Advertisement

2. harleyless

harleyless Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    I have not had luck with this app. The sun still shows at 11pm at night and the temperature is not accurate even if I force it to update. I am using weather channel app now...it works ok. Removed stock weather and clock from home screen to make room too...

3. calaski8123

calaski8123 Active Member

May 13, 2010
    Any luck fixing this? I have the HTC Incredible and it also stopped updating the weather portion of the clock widget. If I hit refresh it will update manually but that is why I have the automatically refresh option selected so it does it automatically!

Jim

4. swatpup102

swatpup102 Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2010
    My weather widget hasn't updated for quite a while actually, at least 3 weeks or so I've been having trouble. I don't mind though, I'd rather not even see it because I have na entire page of weather info using weather bug and their radar.

5. THE COOP

THE COOP New Member

Aug 6, 2010
    I also have this issue on my DINC, does anybody have an answer for this issue? COOP

Tags: