• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HTC Support feedback on Camera, Gingerbread and HTCSense

Hi everyone,
I contacted HTC support about some sense, camera (that auto-brightness thingy which annoys me) and hub issues and future upgrades. Here's what they say:

Dear xxx,

Thank you for contacting us,

Kindly be informed that the HTCsense.com is under maintenance for the time being and not all its functions are working, that would explain why the “Send to phone” feature is not working, as for the memories skin, kindly check if you can download it both via Wi-Fi and via GPRS.

As for the Gingerbread, kindly be informed that for the time being there’s no information regarding future upgrades of the Desire HD, however, you can visit the HTC.com website to keep track of any released upgrades.

You can go through the camera settings to try and reach the desired ones, you can try to check the image adjustments feature, open the camera application, press Menu>Image adjustments and check if they can solve the issue you’re facing.

Please note that you can contact us via support line . For further details, please go to HTC ? Support ? Customer Service ? Support via Hotline, you'll find a toll free number that you can dial only from a landline.

To send a reply to this message or let me know I have successfully answered your question log in to our ContactUs site using your email address and your ticket number 10HRCW51ENA000016.

Sincerely,

Amr

HTC

Want to see what others are saying? Have a question to ask other HTC fans?

Become a fan of HTC facebook.com/htc
Follow us on Twitter twitter.com/htc
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel youtube.com/htc

Explore our development resources developer.htc.com

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones