1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

HTC sync download.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by rookeby, Mar 17, 2010.

1. rookeby

rookeby New Member

Mar 17, 2010
    i got my Hero about a month ago and loaded HTC sync Ok, and syncd my contacts from Outlook fine. now when I try to open up htc sync on PC i get error msg:
    C:\Program Files\HTC\HTC Sync\Application Launcher\Application Launcher.exe
    This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. reinstalling the application may fix this problem.

i have repeatedly tried to deinstall and reinstall various versions/updates of HTC sync but am getting nowhere - can anyone help????

I have been onto the HTC support by logging fault online and by phone but still have same problem.

I have tried to repair HTC sync on 'add/remove programs'

:thinking::eek::mad::eek::thinking:

Advertisement

2. mjw069

mjw069 New Member

Jul 12, 2010
    Melbourne, Australia
    Hi, Have you been able to fix this problem? I have the same issue with my HTC Desire & I have been on the phone to HTC on numerous occasions & they claim to have never heard of this problem despite numerous threads on the matter. I have tried installing prior versions as well as the 2.0.33 on my work PC with the firewall & antivirus disable but still getting the error.

Is there another 3rd party application that is available to try to sync Outlook calendar/contacts?

3. Swede

Swede New Member

Jul 29, 2010
    Any updates?? Having the same problem! Hope someone can assist!

Tags: