• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help HTC Sync for G2?

Jcutsa

Jun 18, 2010
Texas
Hey guys & gals I recently had a coworker convert from blackberry to a android device(G2(tmobile)). Is there no HTC Sync for the G2? She wants to sync with outlook but there is nothing on HTC.com. I know its not an evo question, but my goodness everyone is dead over in the G2 section. Im sure i can get an answer from my fellow evo owners since we know all things android ;).

Thanks in advance

I will glad to help you out no matter what forum its in. First thing is what Type of email system is she on? Pop or exchange. You really dont need the HTC Sync with Android bases phones. They have the ability to use exchange and pop sync by just using the servers.

We have outlook 2003 (pop) here at work. We have roadrunner internet service and for some reason the roadrunner outgoing server continuously gives us with androids problems and says Error: Verify username/password incorrect when in fact it is correct or Error: Could not connect to server. I just gave up on my evo. She just linked her email to her gmail account. But what she really wants is to sync her contacts and calendar. If you have solutions for both email and conact sync it would be greatly appreciated. P.S. Her blackberry connected no problem to her work email but she really liked the G2 and now this issue arises.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones