1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support HTC Sync impossible

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by MJOnBeat, Aug 16, 2012.

1. MJOnBeat

MJOnBeat New Member

Aug 6, 2012
    Ok I have had my new HTC MyTouch 3g (Magic) for nearly 2 months and I'm being driven crazy by HTC Sync. I have looked on every forum, support centre and help centre I can. Done all the suggestions and still nothing.
    So I'll start from the top
    I have a windows vista pc, it has been recently restored to factory settings (wiped) so there is no security system and I have disabled the firewall+ added HTC to the programs to let through.
    I have no itunes.
    I have the latest HTC sync with no updates to be done.
    I have tried everything, usb debugging, off, areoplane mode on and off... list goes on.
    I downloaded HTC sync from the HTC site, it downloaded fine, updated it did a whole lot more downloading.
    (I'm not a techy person)
    STILL saying no device connected.
    I can't think of anything else to do, help I'm wishing I'd never bought the phone now, as it's new it says frimware 1.5 which I was told is the android, but I have no market or play store icon (I have an sd card) and the messaging times are mucked up which I was told is because the phone is new and the android is old?
    I got the phone from a trusted dealer and I don't think it's a knock off as this is the only problem I'm having.
    Thank you so much for any advice, I'm getting so frustrated.

Advertisement

Mohammed Ishag likes this.
Tags: