1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

HTC SYNC: No device Connected, please help

Discussion in 'Music & Media' started by draymon, Mar 26, 2011.

1. draymon

draymon Lurker
    None

Jan 26, 2010
    I installed HTC Sync, I plugged in my phone to my PC via USB, and when I open HTC Sync, it says No Device Connected.. I even tried restarting my PC, please help!

Thanks.

Advertisement

2. AndreasLingos

AndreasLingos Lurker
    None

Feb 19, 2011
    Madison, CT
    I need some help myself!!! I rooted my evo and after rooting I saw that I had two facebook apps so I deleted one thinking that I'm wasting space. At the time I didnt know that I deleted the Htc Sense facebook apk. I have tried downloading that specific apk and it will not allow me to install it. Can anyone help? Im a noob ??

3. new2android21

new2android21 Lurker
    None

Jun 18, 2011
    If you get the "no device connected" message in HTC Sync, make sure your phone's USB setting is changed from "Charge Only" to "HTC Sync".

See my earlier post for instructions (pull down notifications window, and change the bullet....)

4. Brucew0617

None

Jan 27, 2011
    Earth
    Well, I also met the same problem, HTC sync can not detect my phone, I tried many times, even I reinstall the driver and the program.

5. leedavies

leedavies Newbie
    None

Dec 1, 2009
    I've got the same problem on a recent Windows 7 installation. At some point during initial setup, Windows detected by Desire HD connected via USB and invited me to find dirvers for it. I accidentally clicked "don't tell me again" and now can't find any way of getting my Desire HD to do anything other than charge via USB with this Windows installationl.

How can I get Windows 7 to forget I clicked the "don't remind me AGAIN" button, so I can get my Desire HD connected to Windows?

6. Brucew0617

None

Jan 27, 2011
    Earth
    Well, with such situation, you can connect your mobile phone with computer and then right click "Computer" "Properties" and then cilck "Device Manager", you will find a yeallow exclamation point with an unknown device, that's your Desire HD maybe, just click it to update the driver. Or Install HTC Sync, and you needn't update the driver.;)