1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

HTC Thunderbolt and MyphoneExplorer Problem

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by panthergm, May 4, 2012.

1. panthergm

panthergm Lurker
    None

May 4, 2012
    Hello,

I have an HTC Thunderbolt. Well my contacts crashed yesturday aned I backed them up the previous evening using myphone explorer. Well, I wiped my phone to start over as the contacts had crashed. However, I can restore all my text messages and everything. but when it goes to restore my contacts it hangs at about 70% of the way through it. Does anybody have any input is to what is going on with this? Myphone explorer says I have 1200 contacts (Which I know is a lie) is there anyway to edit my contacts in myphone explorer without loading it on the phone first?

Advertisement

2. 9to5cynic

9to5cynic Android Expert
    None

Feb 20, 2011
    /home/
    Hey, I don't have experience myself with myphoneexplorer, but what about the cloud sync that google does? I know with my phone that was enabled by default and it really saved me a couple of times.

Contacts > menu > export (sd card or cloud)

I'm moving this to the Android Application forum, these guys should be able to help you with that problem.

3. panthergm

panthergm Lurker
    None

May 4, 2012
    I dont use google cloud sync. I don't like all my contacts being in the cloud.

4. dvhttn

dvhttn Android Expert

Oct 17, 2010
    I wish ....
    Sunny Cornwall
    I use MyPhoneExplorer - but only as a way to sync my "master" list (contacts/calendar) in Outlook to my phone. You'd do better to ask over on FJ's English speaking forum at .... FJ Software :: Forum anzeigen - English section ...

Dave