• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HTC Thunderbolt Favorites Widget

nickthehuk

Lurker
Jan 2, 2011
I am not sure what to make of the Favorites group widget on the HTC Thunderbolt. When I set up my favorites, I could click on them and I would get all of their contact information. However, if I texted them or called them, the next time I would click on their picture, it would go to my last call action (text or call) and I would not be able to pull up their contact info from the widget. Any ideas???

Thanks

I just put individual contacts on one screen. You can fit 16 contacts. Each contact can be programmed to always to the same thing, eg, call mobile number, or you can program it to pull up the full contact and then choose whichever way of contacting them you want. You can also use whatever order you want besides alphabetical. For example, I group family and work contacts separately.

Chose customize (Palette), Shortcut, Person, select the contact, then choose View contact, Call Mobile, etc. There's also a Quick contact option that you might want to experiment with. It is more visual, and has some additional options, with some limitations on phone number, and it takes another step to get into the full Contact.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones