• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HTC Thunderbolt vs Motorola Droid Bionic

What do you want to do with it? The Bionic will probably support some killer gaming with the Tegra 2 and it has hdmi out. It also has qHD resolution. One wonders, though, why LG yanked the Tegra 2 from the Revolution. Battery issues? Also, do you like Blur? The front facing camera is only VGA which is a head scratcher. The Thunderbolt will probably support Netflix streaming with the Qualcomm processor. No hdmi out which is a bummer. But it does have a higher res FFC. If you're into video calling, I think this will be important as it appears VoLTE will support high res video calls next year.

Upvote 0
1. Dual core: Only the Bionic has that out of this comparison
2. TB might be rooted more easily considering Moto has virtually locked down all of it's bootloaders
3. both phones have a 4.3" screen

Good luck on your choice!
I thought the snap dragon was dual core? If not then I guess I gotta find another set of phones to meet my requirements.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones