• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Htc Touch Vogue Verizon xv6900 *sale*trade*make an offer*

Reddog80p

Android Enthusiast
Dec 23, 2009
Northern Illinois
Unlocked, GPS enabled. Currently running Android but can I can flash WinMo 6.5 If you'd like. Comes with everything that it came with including usb sync cable, wall charger, 2 stylus, htc sleeve, box and manuals also. The screen is completely scratch free. There is a small amount of the silver/chrome band that runs along side of the phone which is missing which is hardly noticable. I'll post a pic up in a a few minutes. The price is negotiable so make an offer. This phone has a clean ESN and is the last smartphone for Verizon which does not require a data plan to activate. I'm willing to trade for a N1 oem sleeve that came with your N1 and perhaps a 16 gb microsd to use with my new DI. Feel free to make an offer. Thanks.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones