• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

htc unlock code sites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do any of these HTC unlocking codes providing sites work? If so can anyone point me towards a legit site, preferably one that works quickly
There's a free download for GSM devices that williamj1 posted which should unlock your Desire without having to buy an unlock code. It's a more recent exploit and it works about 90% of the time from what I've read. If it doesn't work first time, try it several more times before giving up as there seems to be an issue with it unlocking on the first try - just like entering an unlock code into the phone needs to be done twice (which is what I did Aug 2010).

If the software unlock doesn't work for you, then there are several sites that offer unlock codes. It's usually best to buy from your area to avoid extra fees/exchange rates. I'm in Canada and bought mine from "mobileincanada.com" and they provided a code in an hour or so through a fully automated system to my email inbox. I was happy with that.
:D

Upvote 0
can any1 tell me wot site i can get free unlocking codes for my htc desire plz thank you

Hey I've experienced well in Unlocking since i've unlocked many of my mobiles regularly. From beginning i nearly finish all my attempts and then unlock my mobile. Because most of the free codes are not correct and we need to repeatedly enter codes and loose our number of attempts. Once I tried this site SuperUnlockCodes where i bought the codes very cheap and unlocked my mobile in the first attempt itself. Thereafter i never got codes for free. Just wanted to share with you so that you be aware of providers giving free codes. Check out for your mobile too.

Upvote 0
I recommend. ***link removed by mod***

I believe so far this site is very accurate to do the unlocking tasks. I have done mine and my friends too. We have not received any bad experiences till now. The sites overall performance like, timing, customer care, after sales support, instructions on entering the code etc is quite impressive.

Who wish to unlock their phones may use this site.

Oh!! Lastly they wont unlock any CDMA phones only GSM is allowed.LOL!!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones