• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HTC Vision/Vanguard

bonearm308

Lurker
Jul 20, 2010
Trying a Vibrant now, missing my G1 keyboard. But if I only have to wait till September for a 4.3" screen, dual core processor, and a real key board......Hmm. I can limp the ghettodroid (G1) a little longer.
Anybody got an in store date for the HTC Vision?Vanguard.
Or a more complete specs list.

And one more thing, How does a major manufacturer (Samsung) make a "top of the line" phone (the Vibrant) without an LED indicator light?

I agree, the no LED things will be weird.
I just ordered my Vibrant, then read about the vision/blaze likely to drop in Aug. Now I don't know what to do. I think I will try it out for a week, and if I don't LOVE it, I'll return it and wait for vision, because honestly, I really want an HTC incredible, and this seems to be that with a keyboard, which must be a plus, even if I don't use it, i could probably spare the thickness for the option to be there.

Do you guys see any major flaws in my plan? Would anyone trade their Vibrants for an HTC incredibly with a keyboard?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones