1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

HTC Weather

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by sara12rara, Sep 24, 2011.

1. sara12rara

sara12rara Newbie

I really miss my HTC weather animation! I want to find something that imitates it but I am reading conflicting info everywhere, a lot of which is outdated.

I want something that has the animations on the home screen at unlocking, not just where you have gone into the widget. I want it to have the realistic animations where it looks like the rain and snow are actually landing on the screen, etc. I don't know if any of the emulators would have the windshield wipers that HTC has, but that would be nice to have too.

Any recommendations?

Advertisement

2. ayman86

ayman86 Member

3. sara12rara

sara12rara Newbie

I have read on some forums that Fancy Widgets has better, more HTC-like, animation than beautiful widgets. I can't find a recent comparison though. I would love it if someone who has used both BW and FW recent versions could tell me their thoughts.

4. unplugged1

unplugged1 Android Enthusiast

Here is a fancy widget home screen. I haven't tried to find a home screen animated weather widget on Fancy Widgets, though. (We don't have much weather that needs to be animated here in California.)

Edit: Also, my daughter has Beautiful Widgets, and I do like some of her animations. However, I couldn't find the transparency of the clock widget that I wanted. I happen to dislike the fake flip clock. (Why would I ever want a flip clock? it's so 70's.)

Oh, and the calendar is actually a free widget called "Simple Calendar." I hated the green widget that Samsung provided.

Attached Files: