• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Htc Wildfire help?!

hgrindle

Lurker
Aug 31, 2010
For some reason this morning, I was on the menu thing (the bit where you touch the arrow button on the main screen) with all my apps up on show... but I must have touched something when i looked away because now, none of my apps are showing up when i go onto it... i have to find some other way of getting to them. The only ones that are showing up are Settings, App Sharing, Setup and a few others. But i just want to get all of my apps back onto one screeen?

Can anyone help?

For some reason this morning, I was on the menu thing (the bit where you touch the arrow button on the main screen) with all my apps up on show... but I must have touched something when i looked away because now, none of my apps are showing up when i go onto it... i have to find some other way of getting to them. The only ones that are showing up are Settings, App Sharing, Setup and a few others. But i just want to get all of my apps back onto one screeen?

Can anyone help?

Upvote 0

Can anyone help?
I also did the exact same thing help!?!?!?!?!!?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones