1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support HTC Wildfire - not loading up

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by PARTALOA, Jan 16, 2013.

1. PARTALOA

PARTALOA Lurker
    None

Jan 16, 2013
    Help needed. I have a HTC Wildfire, I was getting messages low phone storage so I uninstalled Facebook, deleted photos etc. This morning still got the same message. So I switched it off, now I'm just getting the HTC quitely brilliant logo and it will not get passed this logo. Tried removing the battery and replace still nothing. I have tried my SIM card in another phone and that's okay. I can't even switch it off. Any ideas.

Advertisement

2. olbriar

olbriar  

Jun 19, 2010
    Male
    Land of Oz
    Hello PARTOLA and welcome to Android Forums. Hopefully one of our friendly members here will come to your aid. It sounds a bit like a factory reset is in order but I'll let ones that know your phone better step in with their advice. Good luck to you and thanks for using these forums.

3. stevie84

stevie84 Lurker
    None

Mar 18, 2013
    Having exactly the same problem.

Help needed. I have a HTC Wildfire, I was getting messages low phone storage so I uninstalled Facebook, deleted photos etc. This morning still got the same message. So I switched it off, now I'm just getting the HTC quitely brilliant logo and it will not get passed this logo. Tried removing the battery and replace still nothing. I have tried my SIM card in another phone and that's okay. I can't even switch it off. Any ideas

Tags: