1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

htc wildfire s boot loop problem

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by davnav, Aug 19, 2012.

1. davnav

davnav Lurker

advice needed,this phone has a boot loop and cant get any further ,just getting htc screen and t mobile screen all the time,this phone is untouched eg new roms,only thing that got changed was i code from my t mobile provider to open it to a giffgaff network.can anybody please tell my stage by stage way to get my phone working again as im now using a older phone and its doing my head in ,thanks

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Caro332

Caro332 Android Expert

Hi and welcome to AF!

Are you able to get in the bootloader?
    Switch your phone off, remove the battery and but it back in and hold the bolume down and power button at the same time.
    If you are able to get into the bootloader, a white screen will appear with some details.
    Let me know and I will guide you more after that.

3. davnav

davnav Lurker

yes i got to the part.After watching youtube i have done a factory reset and the phone is back working again .i think the problem all started due to memory issues .if there is a better way let me know incase it happens again. thanks

HTC Wildfire S Forum

The HTC Wildfire S release date was May 2011. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1230mAh battery.

May 2011
Release Date
Reviews