• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help htc wildfire s - can't find app problem

Nimra387

Lurker
Jul 30, 2013
Hello! I had this wildfire s common low internal memory problem with only 28 mb of internal memory left, and I wanted to install Viber (which is around 11 mb). After installing it, it said something about me having only 2 mb of free space left and how the package is corrupt or something.

That way my phone wasn't able to install it, but it didn't actually delete the file either, and now I only 15 mb left. What is worse, I can't even find the file and uninstall it or delete it myself.

So is there any way I can find and remove that Viber installation?

I will root this phone

The issue may be that you don't have enough space for the removal to run properly. You could check this by clearing some space by trying the following:

- clear app caches
- remove updates from apps
- remove apps you no longer need

Hopefully, this will allow you to then remove the failed install.

If all else fails, you could do a factory reset - having backed up your contacts, calendar entries etc, of course.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones