1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

HTC wildfire S internal memory

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by gazL, Jan 3, 2012.

1. gazL

gazL Lurker
    None

Jan 3, 2012
    i bought a HTC wildfire S for christmas, and i noticed the internal memory was very low after a week and a half or so. i also had to re-format the SD card and delete ALL my apps on it. a message then appeared that i had low internal memory, i looked at setting>applications>manage applications>all, this showed all apps i had installed and all that were already on phone, i saw that contact storage and facebook were taking up alot of memory, there was also a load of apps i didn't know what they did (eg. com.htc.demoflopackagein) apps like them did not take up much memory but together they had a lot..

i was just wondering,
    -what applications don't i need that are already on phone?
    -how do i move them to SD card?
    -what does 'clear data' and 'running apps' mean, and should i clear or stop these?
    -should i take it back to shop

ps.. i have cleared caches,history etc..

can you please give answers in simple form as im not very 'techy'
    thanks

Advertisement

2. olbriar

olbriar  

Jun 19, 2010
    Male
    Land of Oz
    Welcome to Android Forums gazL. Low memory is a known issue with many Android phones. You will want to check out the Wildfire area here at AF for suggestions.
    Here is a link to your phone's home forum: HTC Wildfire S - Android Forums
    Check out the support threads in there. I'm certain the good users of your device will have some answers for you. Thanks for joining us here at AF. I hope you enjoy these forums.

gazL likes this.