1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

HTC WILDFIRE S MARVELC VIRGIN MOBILE Stuck at Bootloader Screen

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by akha1, Apr 15, 2012.

1. akha1

akha1 Lurker

Hi i just recently unlocked bootloader, S-on and rooted my phone. installed superuser and clockwork recovery mod. then i tried to install a custom rom and it all turned bad. I forgot to do a backup as well. Now when i try to boot up my HTC i am stuck at the white screen with htc logo or it just goes into hboot bootloader screen. i can still access the clockwork recovery mod though. none of my custom roms are installing.

i would like to restore my phone back to working condition with a custom rom or not. ive tried to factory reset and it has not worked.

thank you for your help,

Andrew

attached are images
    ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
    ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

***this site right here describes my problem somewhat to give you an idea. (my phone is not bricked.)

How Do I Fix My Bricked Android Phone?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Caro332

Caro332 Android Expert

You have to be careful when you flash a rom because you need to make sure that it is made for your phone. As far as I know, marvelc doesn't have many roms.
    If you can go into clockwork recovery, then it's a good sign. Find the stock rom of your phone on the internet and flash it. That should fix things.

3. CRISPY2104

CRISPY2104 Newbie

My phone died during the flashing of the rom :( (I know I Know dumbass should have plug it in) There is somthing wrong with my back up? It claims the jump daiwg files can not be found, or it reads the files for 6hrs. I am able to get into the clockwork recovery mod. I would like to get my back to working order aswell.
    Is The phone bricked or is there a way back?
    The phone is S-off, I was waitting for HTC to contact me on unlocking the bootloader.

1. When I tryed to restore the backups, Im getting MD5 sums.... MD5 mismatch?
    2. When I try to boot normaly it stays one the HTC white screen.
    3. When I hold down vol on boot, i get jump daiwg files wrong images or It claims the jump daiwg files can not be found, or it reads the files for 6hrs?

4. CafeKampuchia

CafeKampuchia Android Expert

5. CafeKampuchia

CafeKampuchia Android Expert

Please tell me more about your phone/carrier. Is it a Marvel or MarvelC? The good news is that this appears to be a salvageable phone since you can get into CWM Recovery.

HTC Wildfire S Forum

The HTC Wildfire S release date was May 2011. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1230mAh battery.

May 2011
Release Date
Reviews