1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support HTC wildfire s texting problems

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by camii006, Jan 10, 2012.

1. camii006

camii006 Lurker
    None

Jan 10, 2012
    ok so when i first got my phone i had a limit of 160 characters to write on a sms and after it would convert to mms. after a while i rebooted my phone to clean it up and stuff and the text limit wouldn't be 160 anymore it would let me write long sms text messages with no limit which i liked but then i had to rebooted again for some problem i was having with facebook and it went away and i don't know how to get it back! help

Advertisement

2. Aero-Z

Aero-Z Newbie
    None

Mar 13, 2011
    Estonia
    maybe you're using some special characters like

3. delano87

delano87 Lurker
    None

Jan 18, 2012
    Hey i have a problem.. I live in Guyana South America. when ever i text my frenz, when they reply the msg time will always say 3 hours later than the time i actually recieved it. even if i receive an immediate response. I've tried to change the time zones etc but the msg received time is always off. On my other friends phones, their time zoones would say GUyana Time but my time zone only says ATlanic and Bizillia etc, nothing close to Guyana time. Even if i change the time zone to the network settings the same still happens. How can i fix that or how can i get the correct time zone? is there a way i can download it or something??? Plz halp thanx..

4. delano87

delano87 Lurker
    None

Jan 18, 2012
    Hey i have a problem.. I live in Guyana South America. when ever i text my frenz, when they reply the msg time will always say 3 hours later than the time i actually recieved it. even if i receive an immediate response. I've tried to change the time zones etc but the msg received time is always off. On my other friends phones, their time zoones would say GUyana Time but my time zone only says ATlanic and Bizillia etc, nothing close to Guyana time. Even if i change the time zone to the network settings the same still happens. How can i fix that or how can i get the correct time zone? is there a way i can download it or something??? Plz halp thanx.. :(