• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help htc x one

fatman999

Lurker
Dec 12, 2014
hi hope someone might help , my htc one x has been the best phone iv ever had, but the last 2 weeks its been doing weird things , I turn it off when fully charged and in the morning when I try to turn it on it wont turn on , I plug it into charger wait a min and it turns on but battery is flat . its ok all day when on ??????? thank you

Its not that old the battery is great all day keeps charge well its only when i turn it off leave it all night and in the morning its so flat it wont even turn on plug it in and starts to charge and all is ok very strange i suppose i could just keep it on and turn volume down at night its ok if you do that ...........

Upvote 0
Your welcome and fwiw, my phone is always on charging or not. So it won't hurt to leave it on and plugged in all night.
If you need to change your volumes manually you can do that, otherwise there are apps that can change them for you at specified times;)

Just curious, when you do shut it off, how depleted is the battery?

Reactions: GuitarG20
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones