• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help HTC...You can go to hell...

You don't do any work pertaining to video, nor do you have any knowledge of how film works. I can see that this is apparent when you're confused about lag and blur.

Do the research yourself, I'm not gonna spoon feed information that you don't wanna hear. Or simply go over to XDA and do the research yourself about the 30fps, they seem to know what they're talking about, you'd be quite embarrassed saying those things over there.

I offered you information and a video, take it for what it is and restrain yourself for getting up in arms about it. Keep your EVO.

Upvote 0
You don't do any work pertaining to video, nor do you have any knowledge of how film works. I can see that this is apparent when you're confused about lag and blur.

Please tell us how a computer and the evo render graphics any different.

On a pc and consoles, 30fps is more then enough to create blur and not lag. So please, instead of just restating the same old thing, like a troll, show us how they are different.

Upvote 0
All these issues with htc... build quality, capping fps...And my spotty service in my house with sprint..... i'm thinking about jumping ship to the droid x.

Maybe you should go check out the Motorola Forums. Their product is 10X worse and their support is horrible. On top of that, Motorola upper management is quiet about EVERYTHING leaving older phones in the dust as soon as the next best thing comes out. I ditched my Cliq, ditched the Droid and Ditched Motorola FOR GOOD!!!! They are HORRIBLE!!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones