• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories HTCpedia Shop, and and you shall receive! (holster)

Tr1age

Nov 5, 2009
So I hated my holster for my droid incredible, because I had put a case on it and it was VERY bulky, well i saw HTCpedia was selling the snap on that was compatible with the Verizon wireless red snap on case, but only WITH the snap on case included. So I sent them a quick email to see if they would sell it separately, and low and behold!!!

HTC Droid Incredible Holste Only

Here are a copy of the emails. Pretty nice folks.

Your message
Subject:
Belt Holster
Body:
I was wondering if you sold the belt holster part only from this listing:

Carrying Holster with Snap-On Case Combo

I already own the red case from verizon and wanted a holster for my belt.

Thanks very much!

-Tristan

Tristan,

We will be offering just the holster part for sale sometimes later today. I will send a request to our product manager so he can make it available for sale.

I will be emailing you once it is ready for purchase.

Thank you
HTCPedia Shop

Tristan,

Here is the link to the holster part that you are looking for.

HTC Droid Incredible Holste Only

Thank you
HTCPedia Shop

I bought this holster/case combo from a local Verizon store and after having it for about 2 weeks I have to say I'm not too happy with it. At first it was great and I love the fact that the phone is stored in the holster with the screen facing in. The problem I'm having is that the phone does not fit into the holster as tightley as it did when I first bought it. I think, somehow, the holster is widening a little just from normal use.

.....Once again, I'm on the hunt for the perfect case.

Upvote 0
b1gg134 said:
I am waiting on Seidio to offer a holster.... I used their holsters exclusively on the Blackberries I've owned and they were always first quality. Plus that holster looks like hell. IMO :)

Hello,

We will be releasing some more accessories including cases and holsters in the coming weeks so stay tuned :D

Regards,

Upvote 0
Hello,

We will be releasing some more accessories including cases and holsters in the coming weeks so stay tuned :D

Regards,

Seideo is one of the first companies I've ever seen post in a forum like this. They posted in a battery thread as well and I have to say I love it. Any company that reads our forum and delivers on what its customers ask for is aces in my book.

Keep it up Seideo

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones