1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General HTC's official signup page

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by SRH12, Apr 30, 2011.

1. SRH12

SRH12 Member
    None

Apr 28, 2011
    Well, signed up for the email list on the htc website last week. Not a peep yet. I take it I'll be getting an email about a week before the release, after the 'ol internets will have already been flooded with release date info. Alas.

Hey HTC, hows a bout a little less "announcing" and "unveiling" and a little more "releasing" and "selling" Eh?

If you suckers want to have any chance of me picking this or the evo3d up instead of a galaxy s2, you better get your butts in gear and put it in my pocket. I'm dying for a new phone by mid summer and its a 'you snooze you lose' kinda atmosphere.

I guess motorola went back to the drawing board to play catch-up with the bionic, so its a close race, I might just go with whoever releases first (in the U.S. that is)

Advertisement

2. SRH12

SRH12 Member
    None

Apr 28, 2011
    Well it seems that things are looking up for the UK.....
    HTC Sensation up for pre-order at Vodafone UK, delivery promised by May 19th -- Engadget
    They appear to be getting it May 19 over there. Maybe the June 8 US release date is still a go??!!

If this beats the evo3d, it makes my decision a lot easier.

Edit: 5/15/11
    Ok, sticker here says "061211"... What do you guys think? 6/12/11??
    http://www.androidcentral.com/t-mobile-htc-sensation-4g-run-199-target

Edit: 5/31/11
    Ok well official release date is June 15 apparently. Good thing I signed up for those email alerts to keep me posted! Ha

In any case, I am excited for this thing to come out. Now if I could only pick between it and the Evo3d. You?