• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

alanbingham27

Dec 15, 2010
Anytime I use htcsense.com and try to find my phone or make it ring nothing ever happens. It always displays the following message -

We did not receive the location from your device. It may be switched off, not connected to the network or the service may be busy at this time. Please try again later

Does anyone else have an issue with this site? I haven't lost my phone am just interested to see the website in action in case I ever do lose my phone.

Anytime I use htcsense.com and try to find my phone or make it ring nothing ever happens.

Same here. It did work for me in August, but last week I left my phone at work and I went to htcsense.com to check, but it told me it couldn't find my phone. I drove to work and there it was on my desk, good signal, wireless on, gps on.

I've got the phone next to me now with everything turned on and htcsense.com is still telling me it can't find my phone - good job I can :)

'Where's My Droid' has always worked well for me.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones