1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

HTCSense.com

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by JasonC, Apr 13, 2012.

1. JasonC

JasonC Android Enthusiast

I remember a while back when I had my Desire that I wished I could use htsense.com with it, I thought the text forwarding etc was a useful feature that I could have used, anyway it was never available for the Desire, only newer phones. Now I've got a newer phone they've shut htcsense.com down! typical.

Did anyone use it and find it useful? It says on the site that a new improved version is on the way so, I hope that I don't go through the same problem I had with the Desire where the phone wasn't supported!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Netherdragon

Netherdragon Android Enthusiast

used it briefly, all the features generally had issues, kind of like a beta tbh in the way it worked. Your not missing much now its gone, and im guessing the new version will be a lot better, (couldn't be worse).

JasonC likes this.
  3. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate!
    VIP Member

Throughout the various HTC device forums, you'll find threads on how poor and temperamental htcsense.com was. I managed to create accounts, but never got any of the functions to work properly.

If you're looking for phone tracking stuff and other replacements for what HTCsense.com offered, try lookout.

JasonC likes this.

HTC One X Forum

The HTC One X release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Nvidia Tegra 3 processor, and 1800mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews