• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help HTV One V notification sound

Hi, I got a HTC One V yesterday and I've been trying to figure out how to make my incoming call tone a sound and my incoming text message tone just vibrate.

So far, I've gotten to where i have my phone ringtone what i want it but i cant make my text message tone vibrate without my phone vibrating when someone calls me, which is annoying.

also, if anyone knows how to turn off the Message Sent Successfully notification, i need help with that also

thank you :)

i have a beef in the a similar area; i want different volume levels for my calls and my texts.

my workaround has been using audio software, importing the mp3 file into there > manually decreasing the volume level > putting it back into my phone > reassigning it

a hassle, it would have been nice to have separate settings on the phone.

or did i miss something? i am still not rooted.

Upvote 0
Setting, sound, audio volumes

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1371867222548.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1371867222548.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 59
  • uploadfromtaptalk1371867244681.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1371867244681.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 64
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones