• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Huawei ascend 2 flashing white screen, then black?

I have the huawei ascend 2, and today I clicked the button to unlock the screen, and the top of the screen there was just white lines that were sorta glitchy. So I took the battery out, and put it back in and then turned the phone on. It goes white for a few seconds, and flashes and then goes black and doesn't do anything. The phone itself works, but the screen isn't. Is there anyway that I can fix this myself, or can a phone repair shop fix it? Has anyone else had this happen? I've been researching but haven't been able to find this exact problem or any help for it.. I've had the phone for 6 months, but I bought it used..So it wasn't brand new. my phone is not rooted by the way..Pleasee help :thinking:

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones