• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Huawei Ascend G620S Problem

Hi!
Lately I have been having problems with my Huawei phone. It all started 1 day ago. I woke up and the phone showed that i have all the bars on WIFI like it does normally, but when i opened YouTube it just said error , when I opened Discord it crashed, same for Twitter and Snapchat. Google play store just said I had no internet connection. But this wasn't a constant problem, it suddenly came(normally after i closed YouTube and an indicator that apps will be crashing was Google Play Newsstand has crashed popping up). So today i decided to restart my phone to see if that will fix the problem. The phone turned off and doesn't want to turn on again. I tried holding down the power button, holding down the power and volume up button at the same time and plugging in the charger. It doesn't even show the light in the upper left corner when I plug the charger in.
Does anyone know what i could do to get my phone working again.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones